This week’s ask Kilma comes from local artist Kaelhyum.
A quick rundown that I explained more in the video.
1. Establish Boundaries
– make sure you are both on the same page.
– Be a part of one another’s lives, even if just in the form of skyping and sharing your daily stories.
3. Be Open
– Don’t hold back. The stories you hide can bite you in the butt later.
Watch more videos here and don’t forget to #ASKKILMA your questions via Instagram, Twitter and Youtube!
Other articles you may enjoy:
- 4 Ways to Find Motivation As a DJ, When You’re Just Not Feeling It
- Ask Kilma – How Should DJs Send Professional Emails?
- 6 Non-Music Ideas For Your DJ Page… And Why You Need Them
- 5 Ways DJs Can Have An Excuse Free 2016
- 9 Ways to Give Your DJ Career a Proper Workout in 2016
- 5 Ways Artists Can Benefit From A Strong Online Presence
- The Ultimate 2016 DJ Planner