Before we jump ahead of ourselves here, let us all remember that consistency is key and no matter how good you pitch to a club owner is… if there is no real follow thru you can kiss your weekly event bye-bye.
Today’s #ASKKILMA question comes from Producer, DJ and Label boss owner herself OANA. She wants to know how to gain feedback from promoters, which indirectly turned into a talk about how to pitch your club idea which naturally brings feedback straight from the mouths of those club owners, promoters and bar managers.
Other awesome articles to help your DJ career:
- 5 Ways Industry People Can Help Their Competition While Helping Themselves
- 4 Reasons You Should NEVER Give A Quote Before Gaining Full Details Of A Dj Gig
- 3 Ways Touring DJs Can Have Healthy Relationships
- 4 Ways to Find Motivation As a DJ, When You’re Just Not Feeling It
- Ask Kilma – How Should DJs Send Professional Emails?
- 6 Non-Music Ideas For Your DJ Page… And Why You Need Them
- 5 Ways DJs Can Have An Excuse Free 2016