And when I say work, I mean… let it do the work for you. Whether you’re on facebook, twitter or instagram there are some quick and easy tricks you can use to your advantage in creating a stronger online presences.
1. Cue your posts on Facebook
Yes, you can pick days and times to post so that you don’t have to sit at your computer waiting each day. You can use your facebook analyics to see when you have the most people viewing your content. You can also use this information to see what gets the most engagement whether it’s videos, photos, status up dates or sharing links to articles.
Pro tip: If you are sharing a link, once the image pops up, delete the link and write in your own text. This cleans up your post!
2. Talk trending topics on twitter
Have you ever read an article where they share numerous clever online twitters about trending topics. Notice how many re-tweets and follows those people get? See how you can use these trending topics to showcase your brand authentically. Beware of making potential offensive statements, and stick to funny or clever!
3. Comment on relevant Instagram Content
Want a label to notice you? Engage with their Instagram page. Make a comment about a recent track they shared with some feedback. Re-post on your page in support and tag them in the
Pro Tip: Take advantage of hashtags to find that content.
4. Leave thought provoking content & comments on relevant articles.
If there has been a recent article showcasing something about your industry that speaks to you, leave a comment using your facebook fan page profile. This will link back to your business pages. If people love what you had to say, they may swing by your brand’s page. You might also find a way to link people back to your content but make sure you are not spamming pages!
5. Use googleplus to help your SEO
Yes that’s right, sharing links to your articles, mixes and other content in google plus will help you in search engine optimization. A lovely little thing that tells google, “THIS IS IMPORTANT!” So that YOUR content pops up on the first page.
Find this content helpful? You may enjoy these articles too:
- 5 Questions To Ask Yourself When Being Offered “Exposure” Payments
- 5 Questions To Ask Before You Add One More Affiliate!
- 7 Ways To Deal With Haters
- How To Get Paid For A DJ Gig
- Winnipeg DJs – What To Know, What To Ask
- If You Think DJ Gigs Define You As An Artist, Read This!
- Quit The DJ Career or Dump The Relationship?
- The Trouble DJs Face When Trying To Gain A Following