I’ll be the first one to say it, freejaying simple does not work when you do not know how to run your business in the first place. In this video I explain why. And YES, I know some of you are going to tell me, “But Kilma, I’ve been able to network and gain some SERIOUSLY awesome paying gigs through it. That’s awesome, but I’m NOT talking about YOU. I’m talking about people that freejay 3, 5, 10 years into their career and STILL aren’t able to make a living off of what they are doing because they are dealing with some of the very things I outline in this video.
If YOU know a FREEJAY that is making the mistakes I chat about here, SHARE this video. Get the word out, because when we all work together and set our standards higher it forces business owners to take our business MORE seriously.
There is room for EVERYONE!
- If You’re A DJ, STOP Saying These 3 Things Today!
- 4 Reasons DJs Should STOP Thinking Locally And START Thinking Globally
- The Biggest Threat Female DJs Experience
- How To Negotiate A Wage – Your DJ Fee
- What DJs Should Have Learned This Year During Festival Season
- 5 Reasons You Need To Re-Brand Your Image!
- 6 Things You Should Do BEFORE You Hire Someone Like Me
- 5 Ways To Make Social Media Work For You