Before planning for the new year, I like to reevaluate the previous year. I do this because it gets me to question just how efficient I am being with my time, money and energy. It’s not an easy task mind you, because it’s one where we must be TRULY honest with ourselves and it’s easy to make excuses. If however you can be direct in finding those answers, the benefits will far outweigh the slight discomfort. Moving forward you can really start to change the behaviours that are not working. I find it best to write these answers down starting with the question:
1. What did you set out to accomplish this year?
2. Why or why didn’t you achieve these goals?
3. How can you do differently moving forward?
More awesome ADVICE 4 DJS
- Studio Gear Tips For Artist With A Small Budget
- 2018 Festival Application DJ Check List
- 5 Habits of The Happiest DJs
- 3 Red-flags For DJs That Means It Is Time To Lean Into Change
- 6 Ways to Gain Trust and Decode The Needs of Promoters
- 3 Common Mistakes To Avoid at DJ Gigs for both Beginners and Advance Artists
- How to STOP Missing Out On Paying DJ Gigs